Friday, January 16, 2009

Paradise Lagoon


It has been a year since I live in this resort. I liked it at first but now I have some reservation about continuing living here. The name is so nice but it is not paradise at all. Sometimes it is sheer hell - at weekends and public holidays when irresposible and selfish holiday makers come. They make so much noise and litter the place like a dump. I am Ok seeimg groups of young people having fun by organising games at the lagoon. Sometimes I watched and smiled to myself looking at the funny activities they played. I appreciate that once magrib comes, everbody stops playing and the place is quiet again.


I can tolerate the barbeque and the singing etc at night. The barbeque smelled good and after midnight everything is quiet. Usually these are the Malays and the Chinese groups or families but hell broke loose when there are groups of Indian guys They are the ultimate kurang ajar and most selfish. They come in group, rent an apartment, played Indian music as loud as possible, talk loudly and they get drunk. When they are drunk, they disregard other people and behave as if the world belongs to them alone. I don't know what their parents and their religion teach them. At the same time they become violent and fight among themselves, screaming and yelling at the wee hours in the morning. Complaint after complaint were made but to no avail. They are quiet for a while but the banging of the music continues. They are the most disgusting people I know.


A resort is a place where people go to relax but not so in Paradise Lagoon in Port Dickson. So if you intend to get away from the bustle of the city and want to enjoy the tranquil seaside, please don't come here as you will be disappointed and you will only waste your money. Come if there are no Indian guys staying, if you see many of them there, find other place. They are bad news. A few times I was unfortunate to be tortured with this selftsh and barbaric behaviour. Last week on Sunday,the level of noise was so unbearable. The owner has warned them to tone down the noise, it happened just for a while after that the banging music became louder. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave the apartment and went somewhere in the morning and came back late evening when they were gone. I feel sorry for my Japanese neighbour who had to leave as well. He needs the Sundays to rest but it seldom happens. I hope he recommends to his company not to rent apartment for their staff in Paradise Lagoon anymore. Last weekend both upper level and lower level apartments were rented by Indian guys and they played head-banging Indian music so loud. No human ears would be able to tolerate it too long. Such disgusting behaviour!!! I am really disgusted with this drinking culture among young Indian guys. What do they learn in school? Haven't they learned about being considerate? Who teach them to be so selfish, barbaric and arrogant?

On top of that, theft is rampant now. The Japanese professionals who live here experience their apartments being broken into and expensive items being stolen. I have been complaining about the lack of security. The Indian security guards blatantly sleep at night duty. No supervision, no checking. I have written letters of complaints to the management but no improvement at all. My apartment has been a target as well. I don't know what the intention is. Twice, my electricitry supply was cut off - once the fuse was stolen and the second time the fuse wire was purposely pulled out. Another complaint to the management was made. I really don't trust the workers here and suspect the theft is an inside job. You can make a guess who they are. Though police report has been lodged, no improvement so far. And owners like me are forced to pay maintenance fee every month without fail.

Honestley, find another resort that can give you peace. As l.ong as the management cannot do anything, the kurang ajar behaviour will go on. The individual rental operators couldn't care less. They only want money. Guess who they are! Paradise Lagoon is HELL Lagoon at times. Stay away!!!! or stay at Corus Paradise Resort. Maybe there, there is more control.
Selfish behaviour is poison to society.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mak aiiiii.... boleh tahan jugak perangi ngok ngek diaorg tu. Makitam kena careful. Diaorg tu bukan peduli dah bila dah mcm tu. Tak pa, nanti heroin Makitam ni dtg sana.... kita "tembk" depa sekor....
hehehhe...(mcm kuat)...

Watie

Zuraidah said...

Wati
TQ.You can understand how much I detested that kind of people.Bangsa kurang ajar, tak reti bahasa.
I just keep away from them-not even have the desire to have eye contact.
TQ for the advice.
Mak Itam