My self-analysis:
1. In Mecca and Medina, I focused only on doing Hajj and the prayers. I was oblivious on what was happening in the world, including my family. No TV and No computer.
2. Tawaf, Sae and walking back and forth to and from the mosque provided the necessary excercise.
3. My stress was only on looking at the Jemaahs' behaviour which I couldn't control. Reading the Quran was therapy.
When I returned:
1. Irritated with the endless coughing even though bottles of cough syrup and pills have been taken. I still cough badly.
2. Little rest - getting my life in order again.
3. TV and computer become my friends again.
4. Limited exercise - I became complacent.
5.
Old and ailing Raisa.
6. Stress and worry over Izrin's conflict with his fiancee. ( Ika told me to let go and let him deal with it. Unfortunately, it has something to do with me which Izrin cannot let go of the past. I am tired and fed-up. So, if he wants to screw up his life with stupid childhood experience, I decided, it's his choice. I am done with hitting my head for him).
7. Upset over the thoughtless apartment owners and occupants. The piping system of DL1-4 is faulty and it makes a lot of noise. My sleep was disturbed every time the pipe was turned on. Talking to the agent was useless - defensive and giving me excuses. Reported to the management but no result so far. This creates more headaches and stress.
Result:
On 19 Jan 2010, I went for eye check up at UH. Despair set in - my eye pressure went up again - danger level. I am done with crying and getting depressed. Permata Hijrah didn't help either. So be it. Life has to go on and hope my sight will stay with me for a while yet. The doctor prescribed an additional eye drop. I am going to enjoy myself. So Taj Mahal, here I come during CNY (just to get away from the endless fire crackers from selfish people. The Police and the government should take serious step to curb this menace. If Singapore can do it, why can't we?).
To all my Chinese students and friends, Happy Chinese New Year.
1 comment:
Awww... Look at Raisa.. she looks so frail..
As for Mama, enjoy Taj Mahal (and take a lot pics!!)
Lucky you can get away from the selfish people shooting fireworks in the middle of the night!! In Kajang, even on Deepavali (which never happened before this) ada loud fireworks lasting for an hour AFTER midnight. Dah la susah nak tidurkan baby! Thoughtless people!
Post a Comment