Friday, March 1, 2013

Cough and cold

The winter in Tunisia really aggravated my flu. Though the fever has gone I am still nursing my cough which's chiefly due to acid reflux. I was always apprehensive every time I have cough and cold as the cough will stay on for a long time until the reflux problem is treated. I got reflux medications from my specialist doctor but it seems it doesn't work this time.
I miss Nia so much. The house is terribly lonely without her. I haven't seen Gabe since I came back. It's up to his parents to take him to see his nenek. Nia and parents are in Darwin, Australia for holidays. Ika said it was really hot and humid but Nia is oblivious of it. I hope my little Princess is enjoying herself.
I am still not feeling myself and feel so lethargic. I hope to overcome it soon. There are so many things that I have to attend to but don't have the energy to do so.
Whatever it is, I am glad I went touring Tunisia. Now I have to decide whether to see the blossoms in Korea or the tulips in Holland in late April. I'll decide once my cough disappeared. I hope the organic Basil Mint Cough Syrup I ordered will help. It has before.  


No comments: