Saturday, March 16, 2013

Facebook

To answer the question why I am no longer on Facebook is simple. There are 3 main reasons why I withdrew from this social network.
1. I find I wasted a lot of time opening and reading the what's going on on Facebook, though I enjoyed keeping in touch with friends, ex-students and relatives. Gluing on laptop screen is not good for my eyes and has taken a toll on my sight.
2. There were a few information and photos that I am not keen to read and see.
3. There are other alternatives to get in touch with me and to know what's going on with my life - email (zuraidah.rahman@gmail.com), my blogs (this blog and  my travel blog, zuraidaharahman.travellerspoint.com) and twitter (mostly to keep in touch with my Japanese friend, Sashi).

I have a handful of followers for my blogs but it's OK as my blogs are for my own record and I do appreciate those who visited them and left comments. Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

Psyche said...

I miss you on Facebook, Mama. But if it's for your own good health, then who am I to say "come back to Facebook, please". haha.
Make sure you write about your grandchildren much okay. Now that I'm a mother, I am so eager to look at other people's children(grandchildren) too!

Zuraidah said...

Arfah
TQ. Gabe is one year old today. Rania is going to be 3 on April 16. She's such chatterbox. I open my computer only once in a while. I hope your children are doing well too. T

Take care
Mama