Monday, June 15, 2009

Mixed feelings

I do not know how to describe my feeling this morning. I experienced a mixture of feelings like sadness, frustration, anger, hopelessness, helpless, confusion and a strong sense of fear. I guess only people who have experienced this will understand what I went through this morning. It was such a mixed feelings. I just drove my car like a robot back to PD after my eye check-up in UH. I needed to be alone to cry and to get over whatever feelings I was experiencing. It' s hard. I guess that's how some people lose hope. I am pleased I am able to sit in front of my computer now to describe my feelings with limited words to express it. I just thought to myself, this is how people go down to depression when feeling of hopelessness and despair get stuck in their mind. I thank God, I still have the sanity to go through this.

I didn't have good news after my checkup. In fact, it was a disappointing one. My eye pressure was down about 2 months ago on my last checkup. I was pleased. All my effort has paid off and I hoped it would continue to remain normal. But today my right eye charts a higher pressure and my doctor is worried. I was told 80% of my vision has gone and I am functioning on the 20% which is not stable. Yes, I know she told me on my last visit that my glaucoma is at advanced stage and described it as acute closed-angled glaucoma on both eyes. Her clinical diagnose conclude that I would have another 2 years to enjoy my sight. Will I be blind in 2011 or earlier? But I was hopeful then, confident that with Ocu Plus ordered from US, Bilbery extract, Eye Bright Extract, Homeopathy and selected vegetables for my vege juice will keep my eye pressure down as before. It wasn't to be. During the discussion with the doctor this morning, it was very factual and I thought I accepted it well.

I was wrong. At the table while eating my lunch, the tears just poured down. I was at the height of my sadness and despair. The young guys sitting at the next table must be wondering why the old lady while eating, her face was covered with tears even though it was hidden under a pair of sunglasses. It didn't matter, I couldn't control my tears, it just poured down my cheeks, my feeling was in turmoil. In the car I cried all the way to PD. My eyes have become so generous to tears!

I was in denial all this time. My acceptance of my condition is only on cognitive level. Emotionally I am fragile and still not able to accept fully of the perilous condition I am in, keep telling myself I am OK but today the floodgate just opened and I fully realised how fragile my vision is. I didn't want to talk to anybody and I wanted to wallow in self-pity alone. The big question WHY is still there. I have the biggest fear- fear of the unknown when I lose my sight, fear of living in darkness, fear of becoming dependent, who shall I be dependent on? Who can I count on? Fear losing my independence, I can't imagine myself not being able to drive, go where I want, at any time, anywhere on my own leisure, and do what I wish. Fear that I lose respect from people and fear people will pity me. I don't want pity. Fear of losing power and autonomy. Above all, fear of being alone when I can't watch TV, read, writing blog, open internet, care for my plants and other usual activities to keep me occupied. I can feel this big FEAR gripping my emotion and I became sadder and more tears. I am still crying while writing this. Oh God, am I so pathetic?

Oh yes, I talked about not reading the future because what will happen in future we don't know and it is poinless to worry about something that's not there yet - very logical but hard to apply. Worry about the future will create anxiety. Oh I know all those psychological impact of irrational thinking but this is my thing. I want to be irrational. I'll recover tomorrow, I promise! Oh yeah, Gestalt philosophy said 'Live in the present, the here and now, the future is unknown, the past is gone.' I am a strong believer of Gestalt and I have let go of the past, I live NOW but I am scared of the future because I know I'll be blind. So sorry Gestalt, I know my future and that's why I have fear. Gestalt will say, 'confront your fear' and I'll ask back 'How?' Cognitively, I know TIME will heal and I'll adjust to whatever life I'll have. Meanwhile - fear and anxiety!!!!

May Allah bless me and give an extension to allow me to enjoy the world He has created. I planned to see Komodo dragons next month in Komodo Island, Indonesia but because of HINI, Sharipah and I decided to postpone it till everything is OK. Meanwhile Najidah and I are going to Gunung Ledang Resort to lepak and enjoy the waterfall.

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam PM Zu...

Saya cuba memahami apa yang dilalui oleh PM Zu....saya pun tak dapat bayangkan bila nikmat(penglihatan) itu ditarik oleh Allah.

Berdasarkan apa yang PM Zu rungkaikan, saya dapat kaitkan dengan nenek saya apabila beliau sekarang perlu bergantung kepada kami untuk melakukan aktiviti harian disebabkan masalah penglihatan.

Emosinya mudah tersentuh apabila dia sudah tidak boleh melakukan aktiviti harian dengan sendiri. Dia fikir dia seorang yang menyusahkan orang lain dan dengan sebab itu beliau mudah menangis, marah dan merajuk. Kadangkala, terkeluar daripadanya kata-kata yang menyalahkan keadaan yang dihadapi olehnya. Tetapi itu bukan sengaja, kerana itu perkara fitrah sebagai manusia yang kerdil di sisi Allah.
Apa yang kami sekeluarga lakukan untuk membantu beliau ialah alert dengan apa yang beliau hendak, elakkan berlengah-lengah, bercakap dengan beliau, menggalakkan kaum keluarga yang lain untuk datang melawat. Semua itu membantu kami untuk merangsang emosi gembira dan mengurangkan rasa tekanan dalam dirinya yang mudah dipaparkan.

Tidak dapat dibayangkan apabila mata yang mampu melihat sudah semakin kabur dan kabur dan terus hilang kejelasannya. Sememangnya pada peringkat awal, nenek saya tak pernah suarakan bahawa penglihatan beliau kabur(denial), dan baru sekarang beliau mengaku dengan kondisi beliau. Sebagai ahli keluarga, sudah menjadi tanggungjawab untuk membantu beliau.

Apapun, PM Zu masih mempunyai anak-anak yang sayangkan PM Zu dan ahli keluarga di sekeliling.

Mata fizikal itu melihat pada zahir, tapi mata hati menyinari segalanya.

Naj79 said...

Mama,
Easy to say but hard to do. Just Pray!. Insyaallah. I think I know what do you feel now.Most of my bad feeling release because of your help. Dont worry k, I'll always be on your side. Let's we enjoy this life before it's gone. I'm proud of you struggling in your life. Your spirit helps a lot of people outside, of course including me. Waiting for me this Friday..Let's we feel ketenangan dan keindahan bumi ciptaan Tuhan at Gunung Ledang. See you.
Much Love,
naj79

Zuraidah said...

Anonymous
TQ kerana memberi respon kepada rintihan saya. Inilah cara saya melepaskan persaan dan sentiasa berharap saya akan terus hidup(dengan izin Allah) dengan ketabahan dan ceria. Cuma pada masa ini, saya melayan emosi.Tapi insyaallah, saya akan recover.
Siapa gerangan anonymous tu ye?

Zuraidah said...

Najidah
TQ for giving me courage. You know at a time like this we are so fragile. I know I am going to be fine. I still have life and people who care and have you around.TQ
mama

arie_jb83 said...

Salam Mama..

Saya harap mama tabah menghadapi dugaan Allah ini.. Semoga dengan kuasa Allah penglihatan mama akan semakin baik.. Apepun saya harap mama akan kembali ceria.. InsyaAllah..

Ashaari

Tukang Terjun said...

Assalamualaikum..

So, its been down to the matter of time eh ma? We'll pray for you. Ini kerja tuhan. There must be reason for it. Use the time left wisely, enjoy it while you can. Pray for good and be strong.

Focus on the positive side. ex: you got about 2-3 years left to see, rather than less than 1 year. I know its easier to just talk rather than faced it. But that's what i can do now.

insyaallah, i'll be better.

**btw, i'm muqri

Zuraidah said...

Arie and Muqri,
TQ. I am touched with your kind responses. That give me courage. I'll be OK and I can promise you that. Only at this moment, the emotion is taking over but I'll get over it.
TQ again and may God bless you.
mama

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum ma,

I still remember years back, I’m crying in front of you…n you told me, “Cry, it will relieve your burden…if you want to get angry..,n all kind of emotions that you feels right now… go ahead , is OK ! We’re human… and it is OK to feel it! …. Fuh… I’m glad after seeing you Ma., lighten up my mind… Thank you Ma ! Right now, I can sense warm tears rolled down my cheeks, in front of my laptop while reading your post. I’m crying again… =) My point is, what ever happen to you Ma, I want you to know that I’ll always be beside you! Not only me, but all people that you have touched their heart! Your family, your students, friends, and whoever knows you Ma ‘. You’re my mentor, my mum, off coz my Great teacher! I’m lending my shoulder for you to cry on, my arms to embrace, my ears to listen…n my eyes to reading your rintihan’… walaupon dr jauh, tp dekat d hati ;) Life is beautiful and full of colors Ma, grab all opportunities yang ada selagi boleh. I’ll pray for your health…n be strong, I know that you’ll be fine. Love ya’ -nora-

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum...

Semoga mama hadapi hari-hari mendatang dengan penuh kegembiraan dan kesyukuran kerana sekurang-kurang masih lagi bernafas untuk terus beribadah kepada Allah SWT. Saya sekeluarga sentiasa mendoakan kesejahteraan mama.may Allah bless u

amer n faizah

Jenice said...

Dear Mama,

I totally understand the feel when we change our cognitive thinking yet the feeling is still out from our control, that is what i always experience. :)

Mama, I am sure you can pass this through, because you are a strong woman.

Mama, you always enjoy ur life till fullest. So, I think that mama should have no much regret for your life.

I feel glad because mama still have times to get your life adjustment, while appreciate with what mama have right now. It is better than suddenly become blind right?

Mama, I don dare to talk so much coz i worry i said something wrong. hehe... but pls remember that we r always love you and support you.

Miss you, mama.

jenice

Arif said...

Salam Mak Itam,

Arif berdoa dan berharap Mak Itam kuat dan tabah menempuh dugaan dari yang Maha Esa....
Insya-Allah...everything will be ok..

Zuraidah said...

Nora
you made me smile. TQ. I've forgotten what I told you and my other students - whether positive or negative. Yes, I have tears too reading your response. It gives me strength and stronger belief in myself.
May Allah bless you.
mama

Zuraidah said...

Amer, Faezah and Janice,
TQ for your response and good wishes. I am so grateful I have people around me who care. Well, what to do? that's a process of aging. Janice, don't be afraid. You would not say a wrong thing to me. just say it.
TQ, bless you all
mama

Zuraidah said...

Arif
TQ. Mak Itam ni makin tua makin penyedih. orang kata itulah aging. masa ni my emotion is still in turmoil but I'll be OK. Got no choice. I have to rely on me.
May God bless you and family.
Mak Itam.

fatihah said...

Assalamualaikum mama....

So sorry hear this news....
I'll pray for ur good health n happiness....
From all the comments, u can see how peoples love u...ur students and family...n i think,whatever happen to u, we will never forget u..we will always respect u...
Just like k.nora, warm tears rolled down my cheek while reading ur blogs n all the comments...but one thing that makes me so touch is..we support each other...u have to be proud mama...ur students are all grown up...be a successfull person and now giving advices and supporting u...
Allah says in Al-Baqarah,286...
Allah tidak akan memberikan ujian yg tidak mampu ditanggung pada hambanya...
SO u'r the chosen one mama...because u have strenght to face it....always remember that...things happen for reasons...lambat laun kt akan nampak hikmah setiap kejadian...
Just like what u always said...
It's ok to cry...but make sure after that..move on...
Take care mama...May ALLAH bless u n give u strenght to face this...My pray is always with u..
Lots of Love
Fatihah

Noraisyah Mohd Hasim said...

Salam mama...saya aisyah..saya sentiasa doakan mama bahagia dan selamat..saya yakin mama boleh menghadapi waktu2 kesukaran ini...jaga diri ye ma...anggap ini cabaran dan mama boleh hadapi...saya sayang mama...take care

dyg aifa said...

hi mama...hmmm....berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu memikul...anyway...kamek harap mama ceria n happy selalu k...i dont know what to say...

Zuraidah said...

Fatihah, Dayang and Aishah.
TQ. I am overwhelmed with the responses I received through blog comments, sms, calls and YM & chattings. I just hope my blog doesn't convey the message I am looking for pity. Far from it. it's just to let out my despair for this moment and I am so thankful for your comments and support. Sometimes I do smile to myself, thinking that I have said a lot of things to my students which I have forgotten. TQ for reminding me. I'll be OK, insyaallah.
May Allah bless you all.
Mama

Naj79 said...

Mama,
Tersenyum saya baca comments dalam post ni..You know what I think..mama macam artis la plak..Just smile k.

Cik Eja Ishak said...

hye mama...

setiap dugaan pasti ada hikmahnya..mama, eja tahu mama seorang yang kuat..dan mama akan sentiasa kuat dengan dugaan yang menimpa..mama, eja sentiasa mendoakan mama sentiasa di dalam lindungannya..
mama, panjatkan doa kepada Nya..kerana Dia tahu segalanya..Dia tahu yang terbaik untuk mama..

mama, eja sayang mama..
mama, jom datang kuantan.
senyum ya....

+________________+

~muchlove~
ejaishak

Z said...

Salam

Moga tabah Kak Zu...ada satu blog yg saya baca yg tuannya juga menghadapi masalah mata yg sama dan bagaimana perasaan dia yg anaknya masih kecil. Orang Unimas juga blog beliau http://de-run.blogspot.com/

My Life My Journey.. said...

Kak Zu,
Salam rindu,
salam sayang,
salam penuh kasih..
Sedih sgt baca entri kali ni, I would feel the same if I were in your shoes. Ternampak2 wajag akak dari kejauhan ni. Well, usaha sudah, berdoapun sudah, now coming to the final phase which is berserah pdNya yang sentiasa MAHA ADIL pada tiap ketentuanNya - meletakkan sesuatu pd tempatnya. Akak byk2 selawat ok.. I Love U & always pray 4 ur health!!!

lynnshazana said...

mama..
sy sgt2 sygkan mama..begitu juga org lain..terutamanya students mama..we really miss ur words n ur beautiful smile..=)
dont felt dat u're alone k..insyaallah, sy n kwn2 akan sentiasa mendoakan mama..
mama..xsalah kita nak sedey n nangis..although we are counselor, we are also human..hamba Allah yg sentiasa diuji..air mata x menunjukkan yg kita lemah..malah, ia akan menjadikan kita lebih rational..itz so k..take ur time k..
sy rasa cam nak peluk je mama n lapkan air mta mama..i'm so sad when reading ur blog..=(
mama..takacare k..be strong..=)
-fazlin

Emma said...

Hi Auntie,

I am speecless :(( This is my problem when someone who I really love suffer inside. I don't know what to say.

I am not good in words, auntie. I wish I had a magic wand and made your all wishes came true.

I am lying if I said I know how you feel. I am lying if I said I will be there for you whenever you need me. I am lying if I didn't feel sympathy to you. I am lying if I try to be happy in front of you. I know you don't want to cry in front of you. Please remember this auntie. If I ever cry in front of you when you are despair, it's not that I feel pity or anything. It just me because I don't know what to say. I just want to there and be with you. Silent is best treatment remember? Touching is the best medicine ever. I don't know why I am saying this...maybe this is unconditional love to you. Remember that auntie, it's so easy to find someone to laugh, but it's not easy to cry together. Even not even our loved ones.

But I know one thing auntie - something I can do (InsyaAllah), whatever auntie wants from me, please let me know. Even, if auntie want me to cook, I will cook for you. You know I am the worst cook ever! hahaha...I will find the simplest recipe. You will be in the kitchen, and we can talk. I am pretty sure auntie..I need your help in the kitchen. You really need to give instructions and you need to be my food taster. hahah..how's that sound? Auntie can invite your family and kids, your former students, your friends. Don't worry about cleaning. I love cleaning the kitchen even your entire apartment than cooking. That will be pleasure. But I will take the challenge in the kitchen too. hahhahaha...(Auntie..auntie...are you smiling now? Miss you my dearest auntie...)

Please remember this auntie..I know everyone in this blog says they love you a lot as a mom. (I am kinda greedy here..) May I say I love you more than them (LOL- sorry guys)? I am just kidding.

Auntie, I do love you. Hug and kiss from me here.

p/s: If auntie wants me to fly back from London to Malaysia and be with you now, I would! After my parents, you're kinda my second parent in this world. So, my dearest auntie, I will try to make you smile from far far away...hahaha...remind me of Shrek. Is it? Or Enchanted? hahaha... I miss your smile, auntie.

Love always~ Emma xx.

z said...

Kak Zu

http://de-run.blogspot.com/2009/04/sarawak-society-for-blind.html

Entri ni mengenai glaucoma.

Z

Unknown said...

Be strong for God does not give one trials and tribulations beyond what one can bear. I also felt the same, what more I am only 43 now and its allready 1 1/2 years since I was diagnosed with glaucoma... tried everything and still pressure.. hoping to last out long after I retire... and planningfor what to do after I am blind..

Anonymous said...

salam..
buat mama yg amt dsyngi, dkasihi n dirindui...hrp mama hepi selalu..
juz wanna share wit u some stories..enjoy!!!

Alkisah diceritakan dalam hikayat satu hari satu malam maka tersebutlah kisah seorang pencari kayu. Adapun si pencari kayu ini terkenal dengan sifat jujurnya lagi ikhlas. Beliau tinggal di pinggir hutan bersama isteri tersayang, hidup bahagia walaupun tiada cahayamata.

Suatu hari, ketika pencari kayu sedang menebang sebatang pokok di tepi sungai dengan tak semena-mena terlepaslah kapak besinya ke dalam sungai.

Si pencari kayu berasa sedih kerana satu satunya kapak yang merupakan hartanya telah hilang dalam sungai yang dalam itu.

Tiba-tiba muncul menjelma seorang pari-pari dan bertanya pada si pencari kayu, "Mengapa bermuram durja wahai tuan hamba?". Si pencari kayu pun memberitahu keadaan hal yang berlaku. Pari-pari tadi turun ke dalam sungai dan muncul dengan membawa kehadapan pencari kayu sebilah kapak emas. "Adakah ini kapak milik tuan hamba?", tanya pari-pari. "Bukan... . ", jawab si pencari kayu ringkas.

Pari-pari turun semula ke dalam sungai dan kembali dengan membawa kapak dari perak. "Yang ini tuan hamba punya?" tanya pari-pari lagi. "Bukan yang ini", jawab si pencari kayu. Sekali lagi pari-pari turun kedalam sungai kali ini membawa kapak dari gangsa. "Err. . mungkin yang ini?", duga pari pari. "Pacal yang hina ini tidak mempunyai kapak.. yang bernilai ini", jawab sipencari kayu jujur.Akhirnya pari-pari turun ke dalam sungai dan naik memegang kapak besi milik si pencari kayu. "Ya, inilah kapak hamba yang terjatuh ke dalam sungai tadi".

Gembira dengan sifat kejujuran si pencari kayu, maka pari pari memberi kesemua ke empat empat kapak kepada si pencari kayu. Si pencari kayu pulang ke rumah begitu gembira sekali. Selang beberapa tahun, si pencari kayu dan isteri berjalan di tepi sungai menuju ke pekan. Si isteri tersadung kaki pada batu lalu terjatuh ke dalam sungai tidak timbul- timbul.

Maka meratap menangis si pencari kayu atas kehilangan isteri tercinta. Pari-pari muncul lagi lalu bertanya akan hal keadaan yang menimpa si pencari kayu. Dengan nada sedih beliau berkata, "Isteri hamba jatuh ke dalam sungai tidak timbul-timbul. . . " Dengan segera pari-pari turun ke dalam sungai kembali bersama samanya Siti Nurhaliza. "Inikah isteri tuan hamba?", tanya pari pari menduga.

"Yes. . yes", jawab si pencari kayu. Pari pari begitu marah, "Penipu, pembohonggg.!!!, .unta bagdad!! ., kelabu asap !! .. mak yun dedek..!!kuntau jepong!! haruan makan anak!! dah tua !!,tidak sedar diri..!! , nah terima laaa. . .", belum sempat pari-pari habis menyumpah, si pencari kayu berkata, "Maafkan hamba! Bukan niat hamba berbuat demikian. Ini hanya salah faham. Jikalau hamba berkata "TIDAK", tentu tuan hamba akan muncul dengan Maya Karin, zety salini dan selepas itu Wardina.

Akhirnya jikalau tuan hamba muncul bersama isteri hamba dan hamba kata "YA", tentu tuan hamba akan memberi ke empat-empat mereka. Mana hamba larat tanggung, hamba ni hanya si pencari kayu sahaja.

kemudian pari-pari terus tersenyum serta ketawa yg teramat sangat. selepas mengembalikan semula isterinya yg hilang itu. .,pari-pari tidak muncul lagi sehingga ke hari ini...

Nana said...

Salam PM Zu...

Have faith in God and be strong. Overcome the fear and live up the life as you used to be.

I understand that said is easier than done but I will hold you in my prayer.

Take good care =)

Susana

Ekhsan said...

Salam Kak Zu,

I am touched.
My prayers are with you.
GOD bless you and take care.

Regards,
Abg Ekhsan & Saerah.

Anonymous said...

Salam PM Zu,
Saya bersimpati dengan PM Zu, apa yang saya boleh cadangkan ialah satu kaedah yang saya dapati agak mudah tapi nampak berkesan ia itu EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) . PM Zu boleh cari dalam internet, just type EFT (I don't know, maybe you are familiar with this technique.. being a counsellor) Walaubagaimanapun, InsyAllah I will pray for you.
All the best,
Pembaca blog

Unknown said...

Hi Again, my eyesight is working on 30%.. same story as yours.. cried buckets. Then I went and registered at the blind center, plan to learn to use the comp even when blind, went and got a 2nd opinion from an expert (yup, same thing) and will be seeing doctors on 24th. Was in India recently and met a center dedicated to teaching blind and partially blind to use computer - software that reads printed material and the computer. I intend to learn and communicate with them. What I am trying to say is .. have a good cry, then life goes on. You are not blind yet. So prepare for it but enjoy what you have now. Take care.

najwa said...

mama…sesungguhnya hidup itu tersembunyi pelbagai hikmah yang ditakdirkan Allah…setiap ujian yang ditentukan Allah pasti ada jalannya…
cekal dan berani itulah diri mama yang najwa kenal….najwa doakan mama sihat senantiasa..

Zuraidah said...

Earnest
TQ. Glad you took action. You gave me motivation. I wanted to go to the Blind Centre in Brickfields but kept holding back. I hate driving in KL!! I was diagnosed glaucoma in 2003, took it in my stride, cried just a little but the Monday checkup was an open floodgate. Today, I am back to normal. I'll follow your footstep, learn computer as a blind person.
TQ for sharing. Lets pray we will have a good life no matter what. Take care of your children and wife.
KZu

Zuraidah said...

Z
TQ for linking me with Earnest. I get motivation from him. Got to make an effort to go to the Blind Centre in Brickfields......grrrr traffic jam!!!!!
KZu

Zuraidah said...

Anonymous
TQ for the info on EFT. Yes I know it and the tapping procedure but I don't practice it. I practice self-healing hypnosis with white light. But I am like many others when I find I am OK, I conveniently forgot to practice it. My mistake. I am back to it again but the pressure has gone up.
KZu

Zuraidah said...

Ama, Fa, Eja,Lynn, Nana, Abang Ekhsan, Najwa and anonymous with the story.

Thank you for your caring. It means a lot to know when you are in despair there are people who care and give courage. I do appreciate it with much humility. Ama, TQ for your love and offer. I may take it one day!!
KZu/ Mama

Emma said...

Auntie,

I'll be waiting for your calls. hehehe...Anything (not only the kitchen thingie..you know)...Anytime! InsyaAllah. ;) heheh.. My offer is only for you... ;)

Hug you, auntie!

Love,
Emma xx.

fahimah said...

mama, take care...
kita sama2 doa yg terbaik utk mama...
ramai orang yg care psl mama n loved u so much..
bcoz u r juz like a mother to me, to us, counselling students...
we love u mama...
smoga mama tabah...
[fahimah]

Zuraidah said...

Fatimah
TQ kerana doa yang harap dikabulkan Allah. Saya OK dah. Sekejap je mereng. So many people live well even if They are blind, so why not me.
Selamat berjaya dan terima kasih dengan kiriman kasih sayang.
mama

siti_sra said...

salam mama...
sorie.. maybe ani orang terakhir yang tahu berita ini. so sorry.. ape pun mama... ani tahu mama tabah dan sangat tabah. mudah untuk berkata tetapi sukar untuk menghdapinya..

"wahai hati, bila engkau memandang segalanya dari Allah, yang mempercepatkan segalanya, yang menimpakan ujian, yang menyebabkan sakitnya hatimu, membuatkan keinginanmu terhalang, pastinya damailah hatimu, kerana masakan Allah sengaja mentadbirkan segala-galanya dengan sia2, bukankan Allah tahu deritanya hidupmu, pecahnya hatimu, tapi percayala itulah yang Dia mahu, keranan Dia tahu, hati sebegini yang lebih lunak dan lebih mudah untuk dekat dengan-Nya."....
semoga Allah melimpahkan kesenangan, keceriaan, kebahagiaan, kesejahteraan dan keredhaan-Nya setiap masa dan ketika buat dirimu walu dimana sahaja...

love u so much mama.
sitirohaniahmad.

Unknown said...

Mama,

Sorry for late response.
I'm sorry to hear that. I don;t how to express my feeling Mama. I know that, I'm not good in says word.

I don't know and I can't understand what do you feel. But I still want to say something which able to make you realise that you are the most strongest women that I had met in this world.

Your shoulder always become my place to cried on and to lean if I had problems.See,how strong are you gave support to all your students.

All your students call you Mama,coz you always play an important role as our Mum anytime and anywhere.Eventhough, now you are teach us anymore, but the name "MAMA" stick at our mouth, heart,and mind forever.

How great are you "MAMA"

Love you so much.

Take good care.

I give you this phrase:

"Kita menangis bila Allah hilangkan matahari dan datangkan hujan. Tetapi tanpa kita sedari Allah kurniakan pelangi selepas hujan".

Love
Ina

Zuraidah said...

Ina and Siti Rohani
TQ for your support and love. If I have left some marks in my students' memory and experience, I am so pleased and proud and wish all of you the best in life.
Mama