Friday, June 26, 2009

Taking a break

I have a long talk with a friend in Birmingham, UK today. Whatever she told me to do, I knew it already but when it comes from her, it made me think about it seriously and I made a promise to her. I have to take action to preserve my sight. She quoted what I have always said to other people - love yourself. So she requested that I have to love myself and preserve the 20% of my sight.

I have decided I am going to quit writing my blog and use less computer. It would be tough for me. But as she said, focusing too much on computer is not good for my eyes. My doctors have said the same thing and I meant to use less conputer but somehow at this modern age it is difficult. I suffer from computer dependency syndrome.

I shall still open my email and do my powerpoint and some other work that are still needed to be done. After July, It's going to be less computer. I'll see what comes after I attend computer touch screen program at the Malaysian Blind Association on 27-31 July 09.

So, if you want to keep in touch with me, you can call me at 019-857-5188 or 06-647260 or sms or talk through skype. Don't be disppointed if I don't respond to your YM. I guess it takes someone else to make me take hold of my life. Thank you Mages for pushing me to act.

4 comments:

Jenice said...

that is ok mama... ur friend is right.. pls love n care yourself. Sure we will miss ur blog. wow~ the touch computer program for blind always make me feel interesing. Hope that mama can learn a lot through this program n have a good experience. we will miss u. mama pls take care k. we love u always n will by ur side. we will never forgot our lovely mama.

jenice

Unknown said...

Dear mama, may be can try writing letter? Using pigeon... Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

salam mama,
sy tau mama seorang yg kuat semangat,
jika mama slalu bg km sokongan moral bila km rasa down,now its our turn to 'push' you up...
just remember that u r not alone..
that there are many people around u who care,love n want to help u even when ur world when 'dark'...

mama, do you believe in miracle???
for me nothing is imposible...so don't loose hope n pray to Allah...

x student

Zuraidah said...

Anonymous
TQ and I am touched. I hope miracle does happen and I can still enjoy this beautiful world. May God bless you.
mama